Ghassan Nawfal's career sums up more than 10 years of sales consulting, training, and managerial experience in corporate, academic and nonprofit sectors. He offered advisory/consulting services and training on topics including but not limited to Strategic Sales Planning, Business Etiquette and Professionalism, Events Management, Business & Enterprises Analysis, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sales Process Improvement, Human Capital Management (Sales), Training & Development, Negotiation, Leadership, and Sale Coaching.
Most recently, he heads up sales in a director position in one of the Middle East's biggest event management companies headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon and is serves on the board of 5Ts Association.Previously, he served as the General Manager for the Beirut office for one of the world’s largest events management companies, Marcus Evans.
Ghassan is very passionate about giving back to the community and this has been reflected through the multiple speaking engagements and workshops that he has been conducting within major Lebanese universities and local NGOs.
- Strategic Planning & Operations Management
- Communication & Leadership skills
- Soft Skills Training & Mentoring
- Business Etiquette & Professionalism
- The Art of Prospecting
- Time & Priority Management
- Sales Script - 5 Cold Calling Strategies
- Effective Telephone Skills
- Straight Line Selling & Influence
- Sales Technique - Selling Benefits
- Getting Salespeople Asking the Right Question
- Consultative Sales Training
- The Art of Sales Negotiation
- Sales Coaching Training
- Sales Strategy
- High-Performance Selling
- Strategic Account Development & Planning
Find Ghassan's ExpatFinder profile here.