Lucien Ghanem is a business, human relations and financial consultant with over 18 years of varied work experience in the Middle East and Gulf countries. He holds a masters degree in Strategic Human Resources Management from Wollongong University, Australia, and has proven success in developing and directing strategic plans designed to make a significant impact on the business, handling crisis situations, and restructuring organizations. His industry sector experience spans in Consumer Health Care, FMCG, Medical Devices, Hospital Management and Human Resources training and development.
- Talent Management
- Succession and Workforce Planning
- Team Building
- Cultural Diversity in the workplace
- The Self Image Psychology and its Impact on Leadership Roles
- How true is it to say “Innovate or Die”?
- Leadership in Healthcare
- District Leadership
- Chairman of MENA Geriatric Summit 2014, Dubai in partnership with Dubai Health Authority, Swiss Business Hub, Swiss Business Council and Swiss Health, 2014
- Elected Executive Committee Member of Swiss Business Council Dubai, UAE, 2012
- Advisory Consultant to Swiss Business Council Dubai, 2011
- Member of HR USA, SHRM USA, International Bar London UK, J.J Keller & Associate USA, 2008
- Founder of Swiss Business Council Lebanon in partnership with H.E Ambassador of Switzerland to Lebanon, 2002