CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PARENTAL SUPPORT
Who Should Attend:
Parents, Teachers, Nursery Group Leaders, Clinicians, Educators, Nannies and anyone who works or interacts with children.
What will you learn:
- Parents for children aged 0 – 36 months (individual or group sessions):
- A developmental based program, delivered on a monthly basis.
- Sessions include activities, games and routine ideas specific to each month, coaching parents on guidelines to stimulate their child's development by using a variety of techniques.
- Screening for developmental delays or potential disorders to ensure that delays/disorders are prevented through intervention techniques at an early age.
- Parents for children aged 3 years – 6 years (Group Sessions).
- Program 1: Strengthening Children's Social Skills, Emotional Regulation & School Readiness.
- Program 2: Using Praise & Incentives to Encourage Cooperative Behavior.
- Program 3: Positive Discipline – Rules, Routines and Effective Limit Setting.
- Program 4: Positive Discipline – Handling Behavior.
- Parents for children aged 6 years – 12 years (Group Sessions).
- Program 5: How to support your Child's Education including
- Program 6: Promoting Positive Behaviors including
- Program 7: Reducing Inappropriate Behaviors by
Do contact us by phone or email.