WORKING MEMORY AND SCHOOL PERFORMANCE
Who Should Attend:
Administration, Teachers, and Parents who would like to learn about the multi-component system that underlies the capacity to temporarily store and manipulate information and its relation to school performance.
What will you learn:
- Theoretical Models of Memory
- Components of Working Memory (WM) and their Functions
- Understanding WM in the Classroom
- The Association between WM and Educational Attainment
- How to identify children with deficits in WM
- Deficits in WM, Atypical Development and School Performance
Do contact us by phone or email.